1. Chief Executive Officer - Dion Tuuta
2. Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Perfomance (Finance) - Peter Whittington
3. Manager, Aquaculture (Takutai Trust) - Kirsty Woods
4. Manager, Fisheries Leadership - Kirsty Woods
6. Principal Advisor, Growth and Development - Laws Lawson
7. General Counsel - Simon Karipa
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) has released details of its operational review of the Fisheries Act 1996. The review, which was announced last year by the Minister, Hon Nathan Guy, was aimed at improving the framework under which New Zealand’s fisheries are managed.