Te Ohu Kai Moana Trustee Limited will hold a Special General Meeting (SGM) on Wednesday 3 July 2019, from 10:00am at the Novotel, Auckland International Airport.
Agenda (subject to amendment)
- 10.00am Mihimihi/introduction
- 10.05am – Presentation from Te Ohu Kaimoana CE (Dion Tuuta) on Distribution of Moana NZ’s Annual Dividend to Mandated Iwi Organisations
- 10.30am – Questions and voting on any resolutions proposed
- 11:00am – General update from Te Ohu Kaimoana CE
- 11.30am – Questions on general update from Te Ohu Kaimoana CE
- 11.45am – General Business
- 11.55am – Meeting closes
- 12:00pm – Lunch
Please send any resolutions that are proposed to be put to the meeting be provided to Te Ohu Kaimoana by 5:00pm Friday 28 June 2019. These can be emailed to the General Counsel, Horiana Irwin-Easthope at Horiana.Irwin-Easthope@teohu.maori.nz copied to Charlie Mackey at Charlie.Mackey@teohu.maori.nz.
Representative voting forms will be provided closer to the SGM date.
Registration – for record keeping and catering purposes, please RSVP by email to: email@example.com