Are you interested in joining a high performing, strategic and innovative board that governs the leading Māori seafood company in Aotearoa?
Moana New Zealand is seeking to fill three vacancies on its board. These positions will replace those who have come to the end of their maximum tenure.
We are looking for candidates who have significant commercial governance experience, as well as an understanding of:
- Supply chain and channels to market, ideally within the primary industry, FMCG or similar
- The primary industry, seafood preferable
- Financial competence and deep commercial acumen
- Skills in legal and compliance from a large entity perspective
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills within a kaupapa Māori context
For more information click here or contact Amy Tea on 027 435 3000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 25th March.